Assignments

Outside Light Fill

HDR Photo

I feel like this image came out pretty well but there were some issues I came across. The way the sunlight came shining thought the lens was a creative idea I wanted to test. I love how the glare of light shinned across the lens because it brought out more brightness of nature. One downside of this HDR photo was that it was windy. I didn’t like how the trees came out all blurry and not as sharp with everything else.  As for the clouds in the background of the sky, they were added in by me. I tried going for a more realistic look as if it was going to rain soon or get really cloudy.  There were many options I could have chosen for the clouds but I decided to choose a light blue. I liked how I captured the mountains because it shows how the landscape is created. I would give this photo a 7/10 because the trees came out blurry.

Light Painting Portraits

Issue Portrait

I am against police brutality because the amount of cops that abuse their power and beat colored people for no lawful reason. This has been a major issue that it became a whole protest on streets and big businesses after the murder of George Floyd. Police are supposed to “help” the community, but in realty they’re just making it worse by abusing the power.

Color Double Layer ExposureScreen Print Design

Where i see myself in 10 years

In my montage I’ve place items about what I can see myself in 10 Years. For starters is the background.  The background is a home that was created in the woods and used wood logs. I plan on living here either by myself or with some friends so we can all have fun in one home. Nature is the one thing I love being around so I believe a home in the woods would fir best for me.

I plan on getting paid well as a chef or a marine biologist to keep my home or any items I plan on buying. I pasted Gordon Ramsay because I want to be a skilled chef like him so I wont have to buy fast food and waste more of my paychecks. Besides I also find it cool to cook in front of friends to show off my skills. I would also work as a chef but it wouldn’t be my best choice.

A car I plan on getting is a Dodge Challenger Hellcat because i like the sound when they accelerate and i love the car model it has and there is so many customizations and colors that could fit well with the vehicle. I love the interior of the dodge because its not leather nor cheap and very easy stainable seating, The ring light of the car is awesome to look at because it really brings out the car’s personality. I would also travel to places and learn about many countries. I also plan on going to the army to learn combat skills and teamwork. Not only that but if my friends and I lived together we would be playing games on some days.

Studio Portraits

Block Printing

25 photos edited in lightroom

5 Ways to make composition better on your Cellphone camera

1. On your mobile device you can take an image with little lighting and use the gallery settings to adjust the color and image. 
  2. Download apps that can help you improve the photo
  3. Turn on grids to get better angles 
  4. Look up from a low angle
  5. Use Your Phone or an ND (Neutral Density) Filter to Create Reflections

Low Lighting 

Logo Assignment

Portrait

Mirroring Image

Man of Nature

Shallow Mind

Projectile Image

Depth of Field

CAMERA EXPERIENCES

WHAT I LEARNED ABOUT EXPOSURE (+camera modes)

What I   learned in Photography 2 was the aperture, the aperture is the hole in the camera lens that determines the amount of light you want in the photo. If you set the aperture to its lowest setting, the lens would close smaller which would let very little light into the image. If you set it on its highest setting more light would enter into the image. Another thing I learned was the shutter speed which captures the image in it’s motion. I have also learned about the ISO is what controls the cameras sensitivity to light.